Persan Sanitizer (50ml)
R 35.00 incl. Vat @15%
An Acidic Quick acting Peroxygen Disinfectant.
Drip-dry / no-rinse sanitizer for brewing equipment and bottles.
Dilute to about 3 ml per 10 litres.
- PERSAN is ideal for the sanitizing of utensils, equipment, bottles etc
- PERSAN has a low dilution rate with a PH 0.5% – 1.5%.
- PERSAN do not require rinsing.
- PERSAN has a short contact time.
- For general sanitizing, use at a concentration of between 0.1 to 0.3% in cold water. Surfaces should be clean prior to sanitizing.
- PERSAN contains peroxy acetic acid.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Gloves and goggles should be worn when using this product. In case of accidental contact, rinse immediately with tap water and seek medical attention.
- Do not mix PERSAN with any other detergents or sanitizers.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- PERSAN is corrosive to ferrous metals, but safe on stainless steel.
Out of stock