FastFerment – Fermenter
R 1,950.00 incl. Vat @14%
The FastFerment System is a one-stage 30L, HDPE plastic conical fermenter, which allows brewers to do primary & secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment eliminates racking & transferring between buckets & carboys. The conical design limits exposure to oxygen & allows for yeast harvesting. The end result is consistent high quality batches of beer. The downfall of other conical fermenters is that you have to ferment the product with the valve closed and then the sediment accumulates above the valve. When the fermentation is complete you have to open the valve and flush the sediment out the bottom.
This results in two main issues:
You need to time the flushing of the sediment perfectly to ensure minimal loss of product. As the sediment is flushed out, there will always be yeast and the sediment hazes that float up into the product remaining in the unit. The FastFerment Fermentor avoids both these issues. The product also has Temperature Monitoring Capabilities – ThermoWell included. A thermometer is available but must be bought as an extra.
The Kit contains:
• One 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
• (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
• Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
• (2.54cm) Union Teflon Valve and Fittings
• Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
• (1.25cm) PVC Hose (60cm) & Hose Clamp
• Permanent Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring
Only 2 left in stock